Connected. Original Painting by Hans Doller, Costa Rica
Here’s 10 questions for pause and reflection. Not surprisingly, the questions prompt stories which engage both head and heart and can be used individually or in a group where you have or are striving for trust and connection.
The 10 Questions
- Describe the best day of your life. Describe the worst day of your life.
- List 5 crossroads in your life where your choice of paths made a difference.
- Who is the one (non-family member)person who has done the most to make you who you are today? How was that person significant to you?
- Share an event that strongly influenced your life?
- If by magic you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? and why?
- If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? What is stopping you?
- What are 5 things you couldn’t bear to lose?
- What are the 5 words you would use to describe your personal brand?
- What is your perfect day?
- If you could take a 1 month trip anywhere in the world and money were not a consideration. Where would you go and what would you do?
About the Author:
Rosemary Rein is the Author of “Go Wild! Survival Skills for Business and Life”. She facilitates Executive Leadership Forums and Retreats for the Young President’s Organization, Entrepreneur’s Organization and Senior Leadership Teams in Silicon Valley, California, Costa Rica and other retreat destinations around the world. Rosemary Rein and YPO Forums and Retreats